- Role: Performance Marketing Manager / Team: Marketing
- Status: Full-Time / Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 1 Kallang Junction, Singapore 339263, SG
- Published on: November 2019.
Launched in 2018, Propseller is Singapore’s No1 tech-powered real estate agency. We offer the most reliable way to successfully and efficiently sell, buy or rent a property. We are creating the modern property agent service: transparent, efficient and reasonably priced. For doing so, we elevate the most human part of the service, with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest, with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way property is sold, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, Mines, etc.), and founded/were early employees of top companies (Groupon, Sephora, etc.).
Propseller raised S$1m in 2018 from top-notch Angels (Delivery Hero COO, Sotheby’s Realty CEO, Zopim CTO, etc.). As of August 2019, the team is made of 8 people based in Singapore + 500 partner Agents and we are growing quickly. We are multi-cultural and speak a total of 8 different languages.
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, founding-team-member marketer to join us and take our acquisition to the next level. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be the first full-time employee focused exclusively on growing paid acquisition. We are looking for a hands-on person, able to both manage all channels while hiring and managing the team (2 to 3) to be built. You will own the strategy and execution of paid digital and social campaigns to drive customer acquisition. You’ll get lots of freedom and full ownership from day 1. You are an analytical thinker who is data-driven, with a can-do attitude. Being able to test, adjust, and launch experiments and initiatives in a high-growth environment will be critical. You thrive in a collaborative work environment and excel under pressure, with experience working on complex, time-critical projects. This role requires a detailed understanding of publishing tools, analytics tools and social marketing technology as well as all native platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and beyond).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead all performance-based marketing activities (SEM, Paid Social, Display, Mobile networks, Email, etc.)
- Own the responsibility of new B2C leads with existing 6 digits budget per annum, growing quickly
- Develop strategies, programs, and action plans that will drive large scale improvement
- Drive execution and continuously optimize based on data-driven insights
- Ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals with management
- Select and work with creative and production teams to produce content assets for different channels
- Build and automate reporting and A/B testing in collaboration with the product team
- Hire and groom the next generation of channel owners.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering/Business at a leading university/school
- 4+ years experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, investment banking, agency, start-up) including 2+ years experience in B2C online performance marketing with direct ownership of channels
- Proven track record of scaling spend without compromising efficiency
- Excellent analytical skills. Between “Quant” and “Storyteller” marketer, you’d choose “Quant”
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing platforms, tools and best practices in the B2C landscape
- Expertise in setting up tracking, reporting and optimizing conversion funnels
- Hands-on, collaborative mentality
- Preferred (not mandatory): working knowledge of CRMs, marketing automation tools, Python, VBA, SQL, HTML, CSS.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people on the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
- Tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali).
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- Three questions to be answered via email
- Video Call Interview with HR
- Case / Simulation with hiring manager (x2)
- Interview with founders
- Welcome aboard!
Salary: base salary + stock options.