Role: Business Development Executive (Client Success Executive)
Location: Singapore, Jalan Besar
Propseller is the first “search-to-engage” property agent marketplace in Asia. We help prospective sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants achieve the most with their real estate by connecting them with their perfect property agent. In 2018, people are still meeting their agents using mailers and flyers., We believe this has to change to help prospective clients make the right decision when it comes to engaging an agent. We are fixing this by comparing reviews, historical transactions, and commission rates. Propseller was launched in Singapore in April 2017.
Looking for the “next big thing”? Want to be part of a highly driven team of AAA talents? Enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic and fun start-up environment?
We are looking for a self-starter, young, highly ambitious hustler to accelerate our growth and be part of the founding team. The Business Development Executive (Client Success Executive) is responsible for managing the entire sales process from initial contact with clients (sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants) to closed deal. You will be responsible to generate your own leads on top of handling those coming directly to our website. You will consult and advise Clients about there sale/lease, assist them in selecting there Perfect Real Estate Agents and follow up with both the clients and agents until they end up closing a deal. This role is a combination of Inside Sales and Client Success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire sales process from initial client contact to closed deal
- Research and cold-call 40+ prospective sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants per day
- Advise and help them connect with their perfect Real Estate Agent
- Follow-up to ensure that transactions ultimately close
- Build strong relationships with partner Agents
- Represent Propseller with top-level professionalism
- Drive Propseller revenue growth by over-achieving and reporting on KPIs and milestones periodically to the CEO
- 1+ year (during or after graduation) of Inside Sales or Real Estate experience
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The drive to maintain 40+ cold-calls per day
- Interest or experience in Real Estate is a big plus
- Multitasking, structured
- Autonomous, self-starter, tech-savvy
- Flexibility to sometimes work on late-shift (11am-9pm) or on Saturday.
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Central, iconic office near Jalan Besar MRT
- One day home-office per week
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people make a better decision
- Tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali)
Salary: SGD 2,500 – 4,000 base salary + uncapped commissions + equity/options in the company.