Role: Venture Developer, right-hand of the CEO
Status: Internship, 6 months
Start-date: Jun 2019 / Jul 2019
Propseller is the first “search-to-engage” property agent marketplace in Asia. We help prospective sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants achieve the most with their real estate by connecting them with their perfect property agent. There are more property agents than taxi drivers in Singapore, yet nothing was available to help prospective clients make the right decision before us. We are fixing this by comparing reviews, historical transactions, and commission rates. Propseller was launched in Singapore in April 2017 and has already raised 1 million Singaporean dollars on its first seed round.
Looking for the “next big thing”? Want to be part of a highly driven team of AAA talents? Enjoy learning and growing every day in a fun environment? Want to feel the real impact that your work can have?
Reporting directly to the CEO, as part of the founding team you will join the company in one of the most exciting times. This role is a unique opportunity for a first-class would-be-entrepreneur looking for lots of responsibilities and an immersive experience. You are going to have very diverse duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis: conduct market and business analysis and prepare presentations and pitches;
- Project Management: design new process, implement and improve them;
- Hiring: prepare job descriptions and source outstanding candidates;
- Online marketing: set-up and optimize new acquisition channels;
- Product: own an entire part of the product and build it, on your own or with development resources.
Our previous interns came from French “Grand Ecoles” and spent their time on: Hiring (5%), Sales (5%), Market research (10%), Growth Hacking (10%), Streamlining accounting operations (5%), Search engine marketing – manage a $50k,000/month budget (65%).
- Student in final year of studies in Business or Engineering at a leading university/school who has demonstrated outstanding achievements in academia and beyond;
- Previous internship at a tier one management consulting firm, investment bank or start-up;
- Excellent analytical skills and a hands-on mentality;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Passion for startups, beautiful digital products, and amazing digital experiences;
- Achiever: you want to change the world and you find pleasure in achieving change, not in dreaming it;
- Quick Learner: it’s ok to not know everything but you are able to figure out what you miss and learn it quickly;
- Perfectionist Do-er: you like to execute by yourself the projects your work on, you are not afraid to do operational tasks and have the ability to deliver quickly and efficiently without mistakes;
- Empathy: you have a great ability to understand and embrace people’s differences and act accordingly;
- Proficient in MS Office / Google Docs, especially with Excel / Sheets;
- Nice to have: experience with CMS (WordPress, Magento, Joomla, etc.), product management or software development. Knowledge of SEO, Photoshop, Social Media, Google Analytics, AdWords and Growth Hacking.
- Learn day-to-day management and build up deep functional expertise;
- Own and build some of the components of an organization made to last;
- Face and tackle the challenges of setting up business models from scratch;
- Iconic central office;
- Team of exceptional people to learn from;
- Opportunity to make history;
- As part of the team, tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali).
- Hours may vary as we are open between 8 am and 9 pm. Weekends are also possible as we are operating six days a week;
- Location: Singapore, central area.
Salary: SGD 2,000.