Published on: February 2021
- Role: Client Success Executive / Team: Operations
- Status: Full-Time / Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 380 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209000, SG (Lavender Area)
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state of the art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialise all the rest with technology and centralised operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works, and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on Earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups (Shopback, Zalora, Groupon, etc.)
In June 2020, Propseller was one of the 8 SEA startups selected to be part of the first cohort of the accelerator Iterative. In July 2020, Propseller was ranked #15 in TechInAsia’s ranking of Top 50 rising startups in Southeast Asia. In October 2020, Propseller announced a S$1.7m Seed Round from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia Capital, Hustle Fund and high-profile angel investors from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex, PropertyGuru, and DotProperty. The fundraising was covered by The Business Times. As of January 2021, we are a team of 22 people. To support our growth, we are hiring another 15 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 9 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
Interested in knowing more? Check our Careers Page.
We are looking for a self-starter, cheerful, client-centric, and helpful individual to join our team. The Client Success Executive supports our team of Real Estate Consultants by organising photo-shoots, publishing listings on property portals, organizing viewings with qualified buyers and tenants, and performing internal valuation analyses of properties. You will also help to build the internal tools and processes to make the process of selling a property as smooth as possible. If you have the ability to always smile and strive to make our clients happy, then we want you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and prepare marketing materials for the sales team
- Onboard new clients smoothly to Propseller experience and custom-built tools
- Collect and enrich property information, ensuring data accuracy in our system
- Schedule and coordinate photo-shoots and property-staging
- Publish and promote beautiful property listings on various online channels
- Handle and qualify potential buyers and tenants expressing interest in Propseller listings
- Coordinate and schedule property viewings with the owners, buyers and agents
- Actively propose and implement new processes to improve satisfaction and revenue
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time
- Work alongside and coach a team of 4-6 Client Success Interns
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree with no prior experience required
- Polytechnic diploma with at least 1-year experience
- Language: Fluent written and spoken English
- Residency status: Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and with computers in general
- Organized and able to multi-task: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks and get things done fast, even when things can be chaotic
- Fast and Accurate worker: you have meticulous attention to detail know-how to review your work to produce quality and deliver fast
- Client-centric: you enjoy spending time with people and take pride in making Propseller clients successful
- Can-do attitude problem solver: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs
- All training provided (Sales, Real Estate, CRMs). Be ready to learn a lot
- State-of-the-art-tools: MacBook Pro, Jabra Headset, fully-integrated CRM, etc
- At least two days home-office per week after training, more possible
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people on the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
- Gain strong residential real estate expertise, learn best-in-class practices and see first hand how tech is redefining this industry
- Be part of a highly driven and caring team that you would have fun working with
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- Interview 1 – Video Call: Introductory call
- Case to be prepared at home
- Interview 2 – Physical: Case presentation
- Interview 3 – Physical: Meet with our CEO
- Half-day paid test (you come to the office to experience your potential future job for 1/2 day and get paid for it)
- Welcome aboard!
Salary: S$2,500 to S$3,200 + stock options.