Role: Product Lead
Location: Singapore, central area
Propseller is the first “search-to-engage” property agent marketplace in Asia. We help prospective sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants achieve the most with their real estate by connecting them with their perfect property agent. There are more property agents than taxi drivers in Singapore, yet nothing is available to help prospective clients make the right decision when it comes to engaging an agent. We are fixing this by comparing reviews, historical transactions, and commission rates. Propseller was launched in Singapore in April 2017.
Looking for the “next big thing”? Want to be part of a highly driven team of AAA talents? Enjoy learning and growing every day in a fun environment?
We are seeking a full-time, ambitious, scrappy and experienced Product Lead to join and be part of the founding team. You will be the first full-time product person, reporting directly to the CEO, and owning the end-to-end product development, i.e. converting and connecting the supply and demand of a service marketplace.
This role is central to the success of Propseller, and includes aspects of Product Marketing (Launch, Growth Hacking), Design (User research, Usability testing), Developers and Vendors Selection (recruiting and outsourcing) in addition to the usual responsibilities of a Product Lead: Problem solving, Process Mapping, Feature Prioritization, Roadmap Development, Project Management and Team coordination, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own: As product lead, define what success means and agree on your KPIs with the CEO
- Understand: Gain deep understanding of industry, environment, and users by researching market, comparing benchmarks, analyzing data and meeting users in person
- Solve: identify, break-down, crack and communicate clearly problems that need to be addressed
- Design: generate sound solutions and prioritize features that drive growth
- Lead: convince business and engineering team to follow you
- Deliver: produce detailed requirements, coordinate business, design, and development teams and deliver beautiful product that drives growth and that people love to use
- Grow: test, measure, welcome feedbacks and work closely with team and users to relentlessly improve
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Business (if so, with a focus on technology) at a leading university/school
- 3+ years entrepreneurial Product Management experience
- Track record of delivering amazing products that create value and that you are proud of
- You are data-driven, extremely structured and analytical and have strong attention to detail
- You are focused on building businesses, not features. Tackling never-seen-before challenges drives you. You can become an expert on anything in just a few days
- You have experienced working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- You are customer-centric and are obsessed with user experience
- Proficiency with WP, database design, and crawling is a plus
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
- Singapore, Central office
- One day home-office per week
- Team of exceptional people to learn from
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people make a better decision
- As part of the team, tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali)