- Role: Performance Marketing Manager
- Status: Permanent (Full-time)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 380 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209000, SG (Lavender Area)
- Compensation: SGD 5,000 – 7,000 / Month + ESOP
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state-of-the-art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works, and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
Interested in knowing more? Check our Careers Page.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will fully own all performance channels to drive new clients acquisition for Propseller. You will lead the planning, conceptualization, and execution of digital campaigns. You will test new strategies and channels to ensure we maximize opportunities for growth. As a team leader, you will also lead and expand your team to enable hypergrowth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement a full-funnel strategy to acquire homeowner and home seeker leads at all steps of the property selling & buying journey
- Plan and execute lead generation and branding campaigns across channels such as Google, Facebook, TikTok, or Native Advertising Platforms
- Manage and scale fast-growing 6-figures monthly budgets
- Ensure Propseller is always ahead of the curve by launching high potential new digital channels to reach untapped audiences and capture more high-value leads
- Develop roadmaps to drive the growth of each channel and lead projects to support them
- Constantly test and optimize copy, creatives, and landing pages, working closely with creative agencies and internal teams to develop and improve them
- Ensure proper tracking and attribution to monitor and analyze channel performance on lead volume, cost per lead, and performance down the funnel
- Lead and grow the Performance Marketing team
You are an experienced, highly driven performance marketer with a track record of successfully scaling multiple channels. You are highly data-driven, constantly develop hypotheses and test them rigorously and in a structured manner to improve performance. You want to develop a top Performance Marketing team that will help revolutionize how Real Estate, the largest consumer category of all, is transacted.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering/Business at a leading university/school
- 6+ years of experience, including 4+ years experience in acquisition marketing, preferably with a lead generation angle
- Work experience at a start-up or top advertising agency preferred
- Proven track record of scaling spend without compromising efficiency
- Excellent analytical skills. Between “Quant” and “Storyteller” marketer, you’d choose “Quant”
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing platforms, tools, and best practices in the B2C landscape
- Hands-on, collaborative mentality
- Preferred (not mandatory): working knowledge of CRMs, marketing automation tools, Python, VBA, SQL, HTML, CSS.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer, and Farrer Park MRTs
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people with the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
- If you are a foreigner, we will sponsor your Employment Pass application
Ideal length: 2-3 weeks
If your application is selected:
- Interview 1 – Video Call: Introductory call
- The first case to be prepared at home
- Interview 2 – Physical: Case presentation with our CCO
- The second case to be prepared at home
- Interview 3 – Physical: Case presentation with our CEO
- Interview 4 – Video Call: Meet with a subject matter expert (investor, advisor, etc.)
- Welcome aboard!
SGD 5,000 – 7,000 / Month + ESOP
Our People, Investors and Accolades
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on Earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, INSEAD, ESSEC, ESCP, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups (Shopback, Zalora, Groupon, etc.)
In June 2020, Propseller was one of the 8 SEA startups selected to be part of the first cohort of the accelerator Iterative. In July 2020, Propseller was ranked #15 in TechInAsia’s ranking of Top 50 rising startups in Southeast Asia. In October 2020, Propseller announced a S$1.7m Seed Round from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia Capital, Hustle Fund and high-profile angel investors from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex, PropertyGuru, and DotProperty. The fundraising was covered by The Business Times. As of October 2021, we are a team of more than 35 people. To support our growth, we are hiring another 20 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multicultural and we collectively speak a total of 9 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.