- Job title: Inventory Manager
- Employment type: Full-time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Real Estate, Technology, E-commerce
- Location: 380 Jalan Besar, #05-09, Singapore 209000
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: $3,750 to $5,000 / month + ESOP
- Others: Visa sponsorship available: No. Full remote possible: No.
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state of the art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialise all the rest with technology and centralised operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works, and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on Earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups (Shopback, Zalora, Groupon, etc.)
In June 2020, Propseller was one of the 8 SEA startups selected to be part of the first cohort of the accelerator Iterative. In July 2020, Propseller was ranked #15 in TechInAsia’s ranking of Top 50 rising startups in Southeast Asia. In October 2020, Propseller announced a S$1.7m Seed Round from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia Capital, Hustle Fund and high-profile angel investors from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex, PropertyGuru, and DotProperty. The fundraising was covered by The Business Times. As of July 2021, we are a team of more than 30 people. To support our growth, we are hiring another 20 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 9 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
Interested in knowing more? Check our Careers Page.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter, and data-driven individual, with experience valuing properties in the valuation and advisory team of a leading real estate firm.
As an Inventory Manager, you will price properties to ensure their competitiveness, manage an inventory of 100+ resale listings, produce unique content, and recommend actionable items to our Sales Managers and Real Estate Consultants.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct market analysis to understand volumes and prices trends
- Review and approve indicative valuations of residential properties
- Develop and implement new valuation methodologies and processes
- Manage, with full ownership an inventory of 100+ property listings for sale or rent
- Propose and implement innovative pricing strategies aimed to sell high and fast
- Identify action items to clear your listing inventory and get them performed by the sales team
- Meet daily with Sales Managers and Real Estate Consultants to provide guidance
- Produce the research that will set the sales team strategy and the content that will delight thousands of customers on Propseller’s blog and Youtube channel
- Hire, onboard, train, and manage a team of pricing analysts
- Improve our products and processes by working with our tech team
- Education & Experience
- Bachelor from a top university
- 2+ years of experience in the valuation and advisory team of a top real estate firm
- Language: Fluent English with perfect excellent oral and written communication
- Strong understanding of and passion for the local residential market
- A deep interest to simplify and bring to the average consumer sophisticated real estate science
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on actionable items
- Advanced MS-Excel / G-Sheet skills, including complex modelling
- Client-centric with a commitment to achieve the very best for our clients
- Good level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Entrepreneurial drive and open mindset
- Perfectionist mindset with very strong attention to details
- Nice to have (not required): Appraiser or RES licence
- Location: must be already physically based in Singapore
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer, and Farrer Park MRTs
- State-of-the-art-tools: MacBook Pro and Jabra Headset
- At least two days home-office per week after training, more possible
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people with the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- Interview 1 – Video Call: Introductory call
- Case to be prepared at home
- Interview 2 – Physical: Case presentation
- Interview 3 – Physical: Meet with our CEO
- Welcome aboard!
$3,750 to $5,000 / month + ESOP