- Role: Client Success Executive
- Salary: S$2,250 to S$2,750, depending on the profile
- Our Ideal Candidate: Singaporean, freshly graduated from Poly or Bsc Degree. You like client contact but do not feel like working in sales now. You want to make an impact in a fast-growing startup.
- Functions: Client Success, Operation, Planning, Project Management
- Status: Full-Time / Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 1 Kallang Junction, Singapore 339263, SG (Lavender Area)
Launched in 2018, Propseller is Singapore’s No1 tech-powered real estate agency. We offer the most reliable way to successfully and efficiently sell, buy or rent a property. We are creating the modern property agent service: transparent, efficient and reasonably priced, charging sellers only 1% vs. the 2% standard in Singapore. For doing so, we elevate the most human part of the service, with top property agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest, with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way property is sold, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, Mines, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top companies (Groupon, Sephora, etc.).
Propseller raised S$1m in 2018 from VCs and top-notch Angels (Delivery Hero COO, Sotheby’s Realty CEO, Zopim CTO, etc.). As of August 2019, the team is made of 10 people based in Singapore + 500 partner Agents and we are growing quickly. We are multi-cultural and speak a total of 8 different languages. We are looking to expand to 30 people within the next 12 months.
Propseller is looking for a hardworking and energetic Client Success Executive to join its bustling central team in Singapore! This role is very rich and involved multi-tasking. They will never be a day like another. Your contribution will have a direct impact on Propseller success and client satisfaction. Fulfilling this role means you are delivering satisfaction by being in direct contact with consumers while helping the outside sales team to succeed. You are entrusted with the research, relationships and coordination of everything having an impact on Propseller clients satisfaction and revenue. You are the genuine faces of Propseller – compassionate, organised and dedicated.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research and prepare sales materials for the outside sales team
- Bring clients smoothly through the on-boarding process
- Collect property information and ensure data accuracy in our system
- Schedule and coordinate photo-shoots and property-staging
- Publish and promote property listings on various marketing channels
- Handle and qualify clients expressing interest in Propseller listings
- Schedule and coordinate property viewings with the owner, buyer and agent
- Build and maintain an up-to-date knowledge bank
- Actively propose and implement new processes to improve satisfaction and revenue
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year of experience in sales, client service or operation roles
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and with computers in general
- Organized and ability to multi-task: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks and get things done fast, even when things can be chaotic
- Fast and Accurate worker: you have meticulous attention to detail know-how to review your work to produce quality and deliver fast
- Client-centric: you enjoy spending time with people and take proud in making Propseller clients successful
- Can-do attitude problem solver: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done
- Beautiful open space office in an iconic co-working space near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs
- All training provided including a 2 weeks onboarding program to get you started. Be ready to learn a lot
- One day home-office per week after confirmation
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people on the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
- Tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali)
- Client Success Executives are Propseller’s next generation of Client Success Managers, Operation Managers and Inside Sales Consultants
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- Three questions to be answered via email
- On the phone: Interview with HR
- At our office: Writing and data entry case and interview with the hiring manager
- At our office: Interview with founders
- Welcome aboard!