- Role: Operations Executive
- Salary: S$1,800 to S$2,500, depending on profile
- Working hours: 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday / 1-day home-office per week after confirmation
- Status: Full-Time / Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 1 Kallang Junction, Singapore 339263, SG (Lavender Area)
- Published on: November 2019.
Launched in 2018, Propseller is Singapore’s No1 tech-powered real estate agency. We offer the most reliable way to successfully and efficiently sell, buy or rent a property. We are creating the modern property agent service: transparent, efficient and reasonably priced, charging sellers only 1% vs. the 2% standard in Singapore. For doing so, we elevate the most human part of the service, with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest, with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way property is sold, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, Mines, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top companies (Groupon, Sephora, etc.).
Propseller raised S$1m in 2018 from top-notch Angels (Delivery Hero COO, Sotheby’s Realty CEO, Zopim CTO, etc.). As of August 2019, the team is made of 8 people based in Singapore + 500 partner Agents and we are growing quickly. We are multi-cultural and speak a total of 8 different languages.
You will provide full administrative, operational, accounting and marketing support to the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operations: publish, edit and manage online property listings on various property portals
- Customer service: handle enquiries and coordinate viewings using multiple calendars
- Marketing/Sales support: create collaterals on Powerpoint / Google Slide using the company’s template
- Accounting: log, track and reconcile invoices and bills into accounting software
- Data entry/cleaning: enter/edit data into database software and check quality to ensure the accuracy
- General Office Administration: handle mail, email and general tasks
- Education & Experience: GCE O level with 3 years experience or Polytechnic with 1 year experience.
- Language: fluent in English
- Technology: Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and willing to learn about newer tools such as Asana or Xero
- Organized and Fast executor: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks and get things done fast
- Attention to details: you have meticulous attention to detail and know-how to review your work to produce quality
- Can-do attitude: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done.
- You are kind to others. You’re comfortable working with teams from a variety of backgrounds. You demonstrate high empathy for your co-workers and can understand differing points of view. We’re building a team that’s smart, fun, fast, supportive, passionate, and collaborative. That starts with people who are truly delighted and challenged by the work, and know-how to bring their best selves to it every day.
- Experience working in the property industry is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting basics is a plus
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs
- All training provided (Sales, Software, CRMs). Be ready to learn a lot
- One day home-office per week
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people on the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
- Tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali)
- Admin Executives are Propseller’s next generation of Admin & Operation Managers.
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- Three questions to be answered via email
- On the phone: Interview with HR
- At our office: Writing and data entry case and interview with the hiring manager
- At our office: Interview with founders
- Welcome aboard!