Published on: August 2020
- Role: Operations Executive
- Status: Full-Time / Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 380 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209000, SG (Lavender Area)
- Compensation: S$1,800 to S$2,500, depending on the profile
- Working hours: 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday / 2-days home-office per week
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state of the art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service, with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest, with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups.
In July 2020, Propseller was ranked #15 in TechInAsia ranking of Top 50 rising startups in Southeast Asia. In August 2020, Propseller raised S$1.4m Seed Round from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia and Hustle Fund and industry experts from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex or PropertyGuru. As of August 2020, we are a team of 10 people. To support our growth, we are hiring 15 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 8 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
You will provide full administrative, operational, accounting, and marketing support to the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operations: publish, edit and manage online property listings on various property portals
- Customer service: handle enquiries and coordinate viewings using multiple calendars
- Marketing/Sales support: create collaterals on Powerpoint / Google Slide using the company’s template
- Accounting: log, track and reconcile invoices and bills into accounting software
- Data entry/cleaning: enter/edit data into database software and check quality to ensure the accuracy
- General Office Administration: handle mail, email and general tasks
- Education & Experience: GCE O level with 3 years experience or Polytechnic with 1 year experience.
- Language: fluent in English
- Technology: Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and willing to learn about newer tools such as Asana or Xero
- Organized and Fast executor: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks and get things done fast
- Attention to details: you have meticulous attention to detail and know-how to review your work to produce quality
- Can-do attitude: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done.
- You are a sunshine for others. You’re comfortable working with teams from a variety of backgrounds. You demonstrate high empathy for your co-workers and can understand differing points of view. We’re building a team that’s smart, fun, fast, supportive, passionate, and collaborative.
- Having experience working in the property industry is a plus. If you don’t, it’s ok.
- Having knowledge of accounting basics is a plus. If you don’t, we’ll train you.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs
- All training provided (Sales, Software, CRMs). Be ready to learn a lot
- Two days home-office per week
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people on the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
- Admin Executives are Propseller’s next generation of Admin & Operation Managers.
Ideal length: 1 week
If your application is selected:
- Three questions to be answered via email
- Interview 1 – Video Call: Introductory call
- Case to be prepared at home
- Interview 2 – Physical: Case presentation
- Interview 3 – Physical: Meet with our CEO
- Welcome aboard!
S$1,800 to S$2,500 base salary , depending on the profile + stock options.