You should apply if…
- You are interested in working for a hypergrowth start-up!
- You want to shape the future of Real Estate in Singapore
and… Experience in Real Estate is not required for this position!
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state-of-the-art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works, and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
We are looking for a diligent, meticulous, and helpful individual to join our team. Our Operations Executives provide full administrative, operational, accounting, and marketing support to the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect property documents from our Real Estate Consultants
- Log, track, and reconcile invoices and bills into accounting software
- Enter and edit data into database software and check quality to ensure the accuracy
- Handle mail, email, and general tasks
- Actively propose and implement new processes to improve satisfaction and revenue
- Maintain and ensure adequate office supplies
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time
- Education & Experience:
- GCE O level with 3 years experience; or
- Polytechnic Diploma with no work experience required
- Language: Fluent written and spoken English
- Residency status: Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and with computers in general
- Organized and able to multi-task: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks and get things done fast, even when things can be chaotic
- Fast and Accurate worker: you have meticulous attention to detail know-how to review your work to produce quality and deliver fast
- Can-do attitude problem solver: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done
Potential Career Paths
Operations Executives are Propseller’s next generation of Viewing Coordinators, Listing Coordinators, and Operations Managers. There are various routes to progression. It is up to you to show us how good you are and how you want to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer, and Farrer Park MRTs
- All training provided (Sales, Real Estate, CRMs). Be ready to learn a lot
- State-of-the-art-tools: MacBook Pro, Jabra Headset, fully-integrated CRM, etc
- At least two days home-office per week after training, more possible
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people with the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
Ideal length: 2 weeks
If your application is selected:
- Interview 1 – Video Call: Introductory call
- Case to be prepared at home
- Interview 2 – Physical: Case presentation
- Interview 3 – Physical or Video Call: Meet with a C-suite Executive
- Welcome aboard!
Salary: S$2,200 to S$2,800 + stock options.
Our People, Investors, and Accolades
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on Earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups (Shopback, Zalora, Groupon, etc.)
In June 2020, Propseller was one of the 8 SEA startups selected to be part of the first cohort of the accelerator Iterative. In July 2020, Propseller was ranked #15 in TechInAsia’s ranking of Top 50 rising startups in Southeast Asia. In October 2020, Propseller announced a S$1.7m Seed Round from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia Capital, Hustle Fund and high-profile angel investors from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex, PropertyGuru, and DotProperty. The fundraising was covered by The Business Times. As of September 2021, we are a team of 30+ people. To support our growth, we are hiring another 20 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 9 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
Interested in knowing more? Check our Careers Page.