- Role: Client Success Intern
- Salary: S$1000
- Functions: Client Success, Operation, Planning, Project Management
- Status: Full-Time / Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 1 Kallang Junction, Singapore 339263, SG (Lavender Area)
Launched in 2018, Propseller is Singapore’s No1 tech-powered real estate agency. We offer the most reliable way to successfully and efficiently sell, buy or rent a property. We are creating the modern property agent service: transparent, efficient and reasonably priced, charging sellers only 1% vs. the 2% standard in Singapore. For doing so, we elevate the most human part of the service, with top property agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest, with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way property is sold, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, Mines, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top companies (Groupon, Sephora, etc.).
Propseller raised S$1m in 2018 from VCs and top-notch Angels (Delivery Hero COO, Sotheby’s Realty CEO, Zopim CTO, etc.). As of Jan 2020, the team is made of 12 people based in Singapore + 500 partner Agents and we are growing quickly. We are multi-cultural and speak a total of 8 different languages. We are looking to expand to 30 people within the next 12 months.
Propseller is looking for a hardworking and energetic Client Success Intern to join its bustling central team in Singapore! This role is very rich and involved multi-tasking. They will never be a day like another. Your contribution will have a direct impact on Propseller success and client satisfaction. Fulfilling this role means you are delivering satisfaction by being in direct contact with consumers while helping the outside sales team to succeed. You are entrusted with the research, relationships and coordination of everything having an impact on Propseller clients satisfaction and revenue. You are the genuine faces of Propseller – compassionate, organized and dedicated.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research and prepare sales materials for the outside sales team
- Bring clients smoothly through the on-boarding process
- Collect property information and ensure data accuracy in our system
- Schedule and coordinate photo-shoots and property-staging
- Publish and promote property listings on various marketing channels
- Handle and qualify clients expressing interest in Propseller listings
- Schedule and coordinate property viewings with the owner, buyer and agent
- Build and maintain an up-to-date knowledge bank
- Actively propose and implement new processes to improve satisfaction and revenue
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time
- Student currently enrolled in 1st to 5th year of study
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and with computers in general
- Organized and ability to multi-task: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks and get things done fast, even when things can be chaotic
- Fast and Accurate worker: you have meticulous attention to detail know-how to review your work to produce quality and deliver fast
- Client-centric: you enjoy spending time with people and take proud in making Propseller clients successful
- Can-do attitude problem solver: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done
- Beautiful open space office in an iconic co-working space near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs
- All training provided including a 2 weeks onboarding program to get you started. Be ready to learn a lot
- Learn day-to-day management and build up deep functional expertise
- Own and build some of the components of an organization made to last
- Face and tackle the challenges of setting up business models from scratch
- Team of exceptional people to learn from
- Opportunity to make history
- As part of the team, tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali).