Published on: April 2021
- Role: Client Success Intern
- Job title: Client Success Intern
- Employment type: 6 months Internship
- Function: Client Success, Operations, Planning, Project Management
- Industry: Real Estate, Technology, E-commerce
- Location: 380 Jalan Besar, #05-09, Singapore 209000
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: $1,000 / month
- Others: Visa sponsorship available: No. Full remote possible: No
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state of the art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialise all the rest with technology and centralised operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works, and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on Earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups (Shopback, Zalora, Groupon, etc.)
In June 2020, Propseller was one of the 8 SEA startups selected to be part of the first cohort of the accelerator Iterative. In July 2020, Propseller was ranked #15 in TechInAsia’s ranking of Top 50 rising startups in Southeast Asia. In October 2020, Propseller announced a S$1.7m Seed Round from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia Capital, Hustle Fund and high-profile angel investors from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex, PropertyGuru, and DotProperty. The fundraising was covered by The Business Times. As of January 2021, we are a team of 22 people. To support our growth, we are hiring another 15 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 9 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
Interested in knowing more? Check our Careers Page.
We are looking for a hardworking and energetic Client Success Intern to join our team. The Client Success Intern supports our team of Real Estate Consultants by performing valuation analysis of properties and by organizing viewings with qualified buyers and tenants. You will have important responsibilities and your contribution will have a direct impact on Propseller success and client satisfaction. Fulfilling this role means you are delivering satisfaction by being in direct contact with consumers while helping the sales team to succeed. You are entrusted with the research, relationships and coordination of everything having an impact on Propseller client’s satisfaction and revenue. You are the genuine faces of Propseller – compassionate, organized, and dedicated.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research and prepare sales materials for the outside sales team
- Bring clients smoothly through the on-boarding process
- Collect property information and ensure data accuracy in our system
- Schedule and coordinate photo-shoots and property-staging
- Publish and promote property listings on various marketing channels
- Handle and qualify clients expressing interest in Propseller listings
- Schedule and coordinate property viewings with the owner, buyer and agent
- Build and maintain an up-to-date knowledge bank
- Actively propose and implement new processes to improve satisfaction and revenue
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time
- Student currently enrolled in 1st to 5th year of study
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and with computers in general
- Organized and able to multi-task: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks and get things done fast, even when things can be chaotic
- Fast and Accurate worker: you have meticulous attention to detail know-how to review your work to produce quality and deliver fast
- Client-centric: you enjoy spending time with people and take proud in making Propseller clients successful
- Can-do attitude problem solver: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer, and Farrer Park MRTs
- Holistic and dynamic 2-weeks training provided (Sales, Real Estate, Tech Tools). Be ready to learn a lot
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people with the biggest financial decision of a lifetime
- A unique experience in a start-up growing crazy fast
- A true and valuable professional experience. Not a “data-entry” kind of internship here
Ideal length: 1 to 3 weeks
If your application is selected:
- Screening – Video Call: Introductory call
- Case to be prepared at home
- Interview 1 – Physical: Case presentation
- Interview 2 – Physical: Meet with our CEO
- Welcome aboard!