Published on: August 2020
- Role: Client Success Intern
- Status: 3-months+ minimum Internship / Start Date: ASAP, all year long
- Location: 380 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209000, SG (Lavender Area)
- Compensation: S$1000
- Functions: Client Success, Operation, Planning, Project Management
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state of the art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service, with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest, with technology and centralized operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups.
Launched in 2018, Propseller raised S$1.4m Seed Round in August 2020 from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia and Hustle Fund and industry experts from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex or PropertyGuru. As of August 2020, we are a team of 10 people. To support our growth, we are hiring 15 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 8 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
Propseller is looking for a hardworking and energetic Client Success Intern to join its bustling central team in Singapore! This role is very rich and involved multi-tasking. They will never be a day like another. Your contribution will have a direct impact on Propseller success and client satisfaction. Fulfilling this role means you are delivering satisfaction by being in direct contact with consumers while helping the outside sales team to succeed. You are entrusted with the research, relationships and coordination of everything having an impact on Propseller clients satisfaction and revenue. You are the genuine faces of Propseller – compassionate, organized and dedicated.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research and prepare sales materials for the outside sales team
- Bring clients smoothly through the on-boarding process
- Collect property information and ensure data accuracy in our system
- Schedule and coordinate photo-shoots and property-staging
- Publish and promote property listings on various marketing channels
- Handle and qualify clients expressing interest in Propseller listings
- Schedule and coordinate property viewings with the owner, buyer and agent
- Build and maintain an up-to-date knowledge bank
- Actively propose and implement new processes to improve satisfaction and revenue
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time
- Student currently enrolled in 1st to 5th year of study
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and with computers in general
- Organized and ability to multi-task: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks and get things done fast, even when things can be chaotic
- Fast and Accurate worker: you have meticulous attention to detail know-how to review your work to produce quality and deliver fast
- Client-centric: you enjoy spending time with people and take proud in making Propseller clients successful
- Can-do attitude problem solver: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done
- Beautiful open space office in an iconic co-working space near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs
- All training provided including a 2 weeks onboarding program to get you started. Be ready to learn a lot
- Learn day-to-day management and build up deep functional expertise
- Own and build some of the components of an organization made to last
- Face and tackle the challenges of setting up business models from scratch
- Team of exceptional people to learn from
- Opportunity to make history
- As part of the team, tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali).
S$1,000 base salary.