- Role: Growth Marketing Analyst/ Team: Growth Marketing
- Status: Full-Time / Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 380 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209000, SG (Lavender Area)
- Compensation: $3,500 to $5,000 / month base salary + stock options.
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state of the art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialise all the rest with technology and centralised operations. By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works, and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,000 per transaction on average.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on Earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AAA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups (Shopback, Zalora, Groupon, etc.)
In June 2020, Propseller was one of the 8 SEA startups selected to be part of the first cohort of the accelerator Iterative. In July 2020, Propseller was ranked #15 in TechInAsia’s ranking of Top 50 rising startups in Southeast Asia. In October 2020, Propseller announced a S$1.7m Seed Round from top VCs such as Target Global, Sequoia Capital, Hustle Fund and high-profile angel investors from Lazada, Google, Expedia, Sotheby’s, PropNex, PropertyGuru, and DotProperty. The fundraising was covered by The Business Times. As of November 2021, we are a team of more than 30 people. To support our growth, we are hiring another 20 people as-soon-as-possible. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 9 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
We are looking for a driven, hands-on, highly analytical individual to join us to support the growth of our customer acquisition funnel. Reporting directly to the Growth Marketing Manager, you will work on key topics such as data analysis, marketing strategy, paid digital channels, and cross-functional, high impact projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Data analysis: Design, build and monitor complex data analytics reports across various sources to measure and improve the performance of our marketing activities.
- Marketing strategy: Perform strategic analysis for new projects by drafting business cases based on quantitative scenario modelling
- Management reporting: Craft weekly marketing performance reports and present them to the management team.
- Paid Digital Channels: Assist in setting up and managing paid digital channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads or others.
- Social Media: Plan and manage Social Media publication planning.
- Content: produce content such as key visuals, short videos, or infographics and coordinate with 3rd party content producers.
- CRM: Plan, conceptualize and execute CRM campaigns via Email newsletters or SMS to nurture existing leads.
- Cross-functional projects: Coordinate projects across functions with the goal of generating new client leads from existing activities.
You are a fresh graduate from a top global Business School, with excellent analytical and communication skills. You have successful internship experiences in quantitative fields such as Banking, M&A, Consulting or Start-ups. You also have a passion for Marketing, especially Digital.
- Master degree from a leading Business School, with a Marketing Major
- Fresh graduates welcome with previous internship experience in Analysts roles in Investment Banking, M&A, Consulting or start-ups.
- Outstanding analytical skills with experience in handling and analyzing large data sets using Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or Data Visualization tools.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Google tools
- Experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Hubspot CRM would be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English
- Multitasking, structured, autonomous, self-starter, tech-savvy.
- All training provided (Real Estate, Sales, CRMs). Be ready to learn a lot.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer and Farrer Park MRTs.
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people on the biggest financial decision of a lifetime.
Ideal length: 2 weeks
If your application is selected:
- Interview 1 – Video Call: Introductory call
- Case to be prepared at home
- Interview 2 – Video Call: Case presentation with our CCO
- Interview 3 – Physical: Meet with our CEO
- Welcome aboard!
Compensation: $3,500 to $5,000 / month base salary + stock options.