Role: Business Development Manager (Client & Agent Success Manager)
Location: Singapore, Jalan Besar
Propseller is the first “search-to-engage” property agent marketplace in Asia. We help prospective sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants achieve the most with their real estate by connecting them with their perfect property agent. In 2018, people are still meeting their agents using mailers and flyers., We believe this has to change to help prospective clients make the right decision when it comes to engaging an agent. We are fixing this by comparing reviews, historical transactions, and commission rates. Propseller was launched in Singapore in April 2017.
Looking for the “next big thing”? Want to be part of a highly driven team of AAA talents? Enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic and fun start-up environment?
We are looking for a self-starter, highly ambitious hustler to accelerate our growth and be part of the founding team. TheBusiness Development Manager (Client & Agent Success Manager) is responsible for managing the entire sales process from initial contact to closed deals with both clients (sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants) and agents. You will be responsible to generate your own leads on top of handling those coming directly to our website. On the agent side, you will identify the best agents of Singapore, reach out to them and convince them to join our platform. On the client side, you will consult and advise Clients about there sale/lease, assist them in selecting there Perfect Real Estate Agents and follow up with both the clients and agents until they end up closing a deal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire sales process from initial client contact to closed deal, with both sides of the marketplace: clients and agents
- Research and cold-call or meet 40+ prospective clients or agents per day
- With clients, advise and help them connect with their perfect Real Estate Agent. Follow-up to ensure that transactions ultimately close
- With agents, create a community, build strong relationships and onboard them on our plateform
- Represent Propseller with top-level professionalism
- Drive Propseller revenue growth by over-achieving and reporting on KPIs and milestones periodically to the CEO
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of Sales or Real Estate experience
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The drive to maintain 40+ cold-calls per day
- Interest or experience in Real Estate is a big plus
- Multitasking, structured
- Autonomous, self-starter, tech-savvy
- Flexibility to sometimes work on late-shift (11am-9pm) or on Saturday.
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Central, iconic office near Jalan Besar MRT
- One day home-office per week
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people make a better decision
- Tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali)
Salary: SGD 3,000 – 5,000 base salary + uncapped commissions + equity/options in the company.