Role: Agent Success Manager
Location: Singapore, central area
Propseller is the first “search-to-engage” property agent marketplace in Asia. We help prospective sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants achieve the most with their real estate by connecting them with their perfect property agent. There are more property agents than taxi drivers in Singapore, yet nothing is available to help prospective clients make the right decision when it comes to engaging an agent. We are fixing this by comparing reviews, historical transactions, and commission rates. Propseller was launched in Singapore in April 2017.
Looking for the “next big thing”? Want to be part of a highly driven team of AAA talents? Enjoy learning and growing every day in a fun environment?
We are seeking a full-time, ambitious, highly motivated Agent Success Manager to join and be part of the founding team. You will be in charge of building from the ground up an entire community of top property agents to be recommended on Propseller. You will identify the best property agents, approach them, convince them to partner with Propseller and manage a healthy business relationship with them in the long term.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact to closed deal to relationship management
- Research and use internal tools to identify top-notch agents
- Make outbound calls and conduct face to face product demo
- Leverage various ways to source candidates; e.g. telemarketing, web marketing, referrals, events, etc.
- Onboard the agents and help them make the best of Propseller
- Build strong relationship that you manage in the long-term
- Represent Propseller with top-level professionalism
- Drive Propseller revenue growth by over-achieving and reporting on KPIs and milestones periodically to the CEO
- Propose technology and operation improvements
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years of B2B Sales or Real Estate experience
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM experience is a plus
- Multitasking, structured and with attention to details
- Ambitious, self-starter, tech-savvy
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Singapore Central office
- One day home-office per week
- Team of exceptional people to learn from
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people make a better decision
- As part of the team, tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali)