Role: Client Success Manager
Location: Singapore, central area
Propseller is the first “search-to-engage” property agent marketplace in Asia. We help prospective sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants achieve the most with their real estate by connecting them with their perfect property agent. There are more property agents than taxi drivers in Singapore, yet nothing is available to help prospective clients make the right decision when it comes to engaging an agent. We are fixing this by comparing reviews, historical transactions, and commission rates. Propseller was launched in Singapore in April 2017.
Looking for the “next big thing”? Want to be part of a highly driven team of AAA talents? Enjoy learning and growing every day in a fun environment?
We are seeking a full-time, ambitious, highly motivated Client Success Manager to join and be part of the founding team. You will be in charge of making sure that people who come to our website end up connecting with a Real Estate Agent and ultimately end up closing a deal with them. This role is a combination of high-volume inside sales and high-end customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire sales process from initial client contact to closed deal
- Make outbound calls to identify clients’ needs
- Help them connect with their perfect Real Estate Agent
- Introduce these leads to an appropriate Real Estate Agent
- Follow-up to ensure that transactions ultimately close
- Represent Propseller with top-level professionalism
- Drive Propseller revenue growth by over-achieving and reporting on KPIs and milestones periodically to the CEO
- Propose technology and operation improvements
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years of Sales or Real Estate experience
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The ability to manage a pipeline of 150+ active deals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM experience is a plus
- Multitasking, structured and with attention to details
- Ambitious, self-starter, tech-savvy
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Central office
- One day home-office per week
- Team of exceptional people to learn from
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people make a better decision
- As part of the team, tickets for our team building events (next one is in Bali)
- Hours may vary as we are open between 8am and 9pm. Weekends are also possible as we are operating six days a week.
- Location: Singapore, central area